Monday, September 14, 2009

Machiniplex Premiere

I really looked forward the Machiniplex Premiere of "9" and it was a great experience for me. I've never expected that much interest in this kind of filmmaking and was surprised how many of you actually showed interest and participated that event. The tough part was indeed answering all the interesting questions. Tnx a lot to the Premieres hosts Ricky and Phil who guided me through that event and set up a place and mood where I felt save. I hope at least I could give some solid answers. If you still have some open questions about the movie or the production, just let me know and I'll do my best to help.
I apologize for the last minute chance of the location. But thanks to Phil, HatHead and Bree (for providing such a nice spot in SL), I guess we got everyone in place for the Premiere. If you got lost or want to listen again to the Premiere's audio and chat, Ricky and Phil have recorded the session and will put the tracks online after some editing. If you had problems watching the movie in SL or just want to view it again, it's now online at the Machiniplex Website. Thank you again for showing up at the Premiere your interest in my filmmaking.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming, it was a very interesting interview-Kate

    ReplyDelete