Monday, July 20, 2009

More on 3D

Looks like I'm getting more excited about 3D machinima than I first thought. I did some research this weekend and what I've found looks very interesting and promising.
At one point I decided to set my mark in the history of Machinima by being the first one to produce a 3D machinima film, but at the end found it much more interesting to share all the informations I'll find about 3D and setting up a workflow for a 3D machinima production. This is not a straight road, I'm sure there are some obstacles and for sure we have to make a lot of compromises to get an intersting 3D machinima movie done, distrubuted and loved. As always, the way is the goal. I hope some of you will join me on that journey. Stay tuned for more information.
As a start to get more knowledge about 3D filmmaking I've ordered this book:

"3D Movie Making: Stereoscopic Digital Cinema from Script to Screen"
by Bernard Mendiburu;
You can have a look into that book online at Google Books


2 comments: